Our website address is: https://burrabristol.co.uk.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What Are Cookies
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read the Cookies Policy article.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Sending you a Gift Voucher as requested/purchased (per email or mail)
Who we share your data with
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf, third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Site and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
Third parties whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below.
How long we retain your data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to / 18 months in order to use it as
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures designed
to protect Personal Information within our organisation. Unfortunately, no data transmission
or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that
your interaction with us is no longer secure then you must contact us immediately by email at email@example.com
What rights you have over your data
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you
have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing
purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your
marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that Burra holds.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and
to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is
necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected
Where we send your data
Visitor comments and emails may be checked through an automated spam detection service.